I live in California and I am planing to start my real estate developing and remodeling Bussiness and I have the following question:

For a contractor working in flipping houses and remodeling,what is the proper license to get? Is it the (A) General Engineering Contractor or (B) General Building Contractor?👷

I am little bit confused about which one I should get to start preparing and applying for the license and it's exam.

Thank you,