Favorite books on flipping

Favorite books on flipping

Inspector · MD · Member since 2019 · 27 posts · 0 votes

What are you guys favorite books on the topic of house flipping. 

Thus far I've read J Scott's books on rehab costs and house flipping. 

Mark Ferguson's Flip your way to financial freedom

Gary Kellers  Millionaire real estate investor

Phil Pustejovsky How to be a real estate investor

The ultimate beginner's guide from BP

And a short book on flipping from do hard money that im not proud of.

I need more material on the topic to consume.  I've listened to all of the podcasts on the topic and many of the short videos not just from BP but other experts as well(I drive a truck and have boatload of time).

0Reply
2 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.