Monroe Township, NJ · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 0 votes
Would like to get into investing in real estate shortly but do not have enough cash to start with purchasing a single family to flip right now. I see alot of single apartment units for sale around me that I could purchase and rent out.
Just curious to see if anyone thinks this is a good idea to slowly get into things while I build up more cash to move on to single and multi families
Specialist · Toronto, Ontario · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 891 votes
6y
Are you talking about condos?
There is nothing wrong with renting condos as long as the numbers make sense. The amount of HOA fees you pay usually determines how much cash flow you can have. Its all about the numbers
Renting out condos in Toronto is very passive. Just get a professional tenant and its basically hands off. I cannot say this for all areas..