Votes
Kylin Washington
  • Springfield, MO
Votes |
Graduating college soon what is the best way to go

Kylin Washington
  • Springfield, MO
Posted Dec 10 2019, 06:36

Hey guys Kylin checking in! I am a student athlete at Missouri state in Springfield Mo. I’m graduating this December with a degree in Econ and minor in marketing. I would like to be a full time real estate investor weather that be wholesaling, fix and flips , then eventually being a landlord. I am continuously watching and Studying real estate videos from max maxwell to BiggerPockets ofcourse, very interested in wholesaling and Househacking to begin my investment career also the Brrrr strategy for future investments. My biggest concern is finding the best way to approach and utilize the time I am going to have in this upcoming Semester until May when my college apartment lease ends and I move back to the Dallas/ Fort Worth area. Does anyone have any advice for me or some steps I can take to get my first deal also what’s a good job to have that would allow me the time to stay involved with real estate but utilize my degree? Right now with football and school I am very limited on time but I try to analyze deals as often as I can. With graduation coming up i plan to hit the ground running and have more time to do this If anyone is in the Springfield area, or even Dallas/Fort Worth area i am ready and able to help for anything.

Loading replies...