New realestate Investers in GA

4 Replies

Some questions that i wanted to ask is 1st how can i get a lender to loan my business credit and not use me or my business partner credit??? yes were are less than two years but we are trying to build the biz credit up now as we speak. 2nd, how accurate is shows like million dollar listing, property ladder and flip this house???? 3rd, the hardest thing right now for us is getting money for our first property, what is some things i can do to make this easier??????? I have many other questions but i will let this be the first one :lol:

First ONE? :shock: I saw several!

1) Is your credit bad? Until your company has some history, your credit is your company's credit.
2) The shows are notorious for gettng would-be investors in trouble.
3) Yep. That's the hardest thing.

:welcome: Welcome to investing.

Hey streamland-

I'm sorry I don't have much advice for you, but wanted to let you know that I'm also new to real estate investing and (like you) a colleague of mine and I are talking about forming a partnership for the sole purpose of investing together.

Fortunately, we both have excellent credit and a significant amount of equity in our homes, so we're planning to use that to get our feet wet.

Maybe we can exchange tips/ideas sometime...

Hi Wade-

Can you tell me more about what you had in mind? Are you talking about wholesaling? I'd really appreciate hearing more about what you do for investors.

Perhaps a PM would be best as I didn't intend to hijack this thread.

Thanks,
Jim