Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2019 · 274 posts · 61 votes
As a newbie here, I've gone to several free events, but haven't seen bigger pockets represented in Houston, TX.
Looking for like-minded newbies, potential private lenders (of course), contractor referrals, wholesalers who dont mind sharing their tips and golden nugget, and most of all people with experience.
Flipper/Rehabber · Houston San Antonio Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX · Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 2 votes
6y
@Pete Storseth Hey Pete! We met at the last event.
I’m also looking to connect with others in Houston. I live in League City and am hoping to find some meetups closer to Galveston or start my own, but there is one downtown right by my work. I’m planning on going:
Real Estate Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2019 · 763 posts · 500 votes
6y
@Pete Storseth Houston is so big that the representation is very regional, most people in Kingwood arent going to drive 80 minutes to Galveston for a 2 hr meetup
Flipper/Rehabber · Houston San Antonio Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX · Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 2 votes
6y
@Pete Storseth Hey Pete! We met at the last event.
I’m also looking to connect with others in Houston. I live in League City and am hoping to find some meetups closer to Galveston or start my own, but there is one downtown right by my work. I’m planning on going:
Flipper/Rehabber · Houston San Antonio Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX · Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 2 votes
6y
@Karl McGarvey cool to see someone else from the LC area! We are in the Centerpointe area (right next to all the freeway construction). Hope to meet you at this upcoming Kemah event.