wholesale friendly title companies in Phoenix, Arizona

wholesale friendly title companies in Phoenix, Arizona

Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes

I recently became interested in wholesale investing. Before I start searching for motivated buyer's, I wanted to know what are some wholesale friendly title companies in Phoenix, Arizona?

0Reply
52 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2020 · 16 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Our office uses Tiago Title for all of our deals we close. They are very friendly and used to some of the nuances of wholesaling, etc. 

    Hope this helps!

    Note: I am not affiliated or a partner of Tiago Title or its affiliates. 

    Tyler Clark

  • Realtor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2020 · 16 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Double posted in error - sorry. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.