New investors Louisville Kentucky looking to start a groupme

6 Replies

Looking to form a coalition of young investors in Louisville Kentucky eager to network and share/gain knowledge. Potential deals are still a while away for me monetarily so I am hoping to create a group centered around practicing scouting great deals and sharpening skills through dry runs. If any older folks are interested in sharing advice from time to time with young guns feel free to message me as well.

Hi Jacob. I am not suggesting that you not start a group but there are investor groups you can join without starting one. What I have found is the older investors are always ready to help new people get started and provide information based on their own experiences. 

Hi Jacob. I am not suggesting that you not start a group but there are investor groups you can join without starting one. What I have found is the older investors are always ready to help new people get started and provide information based on their own experiences. 

I'm on the board at KREIA, would 100% join! I'm always down to meet new people though! I have a RE Poker Club Starting, A Breakfast Club, and Cycling Club on the way. Currently enjoy Chipotle with investors and a dog walking club with my wholesale friends. Who said business has to not be fun!??!