SF investing in Washington

5 Replies

Hello everybody! I am a recent graduate living in Tacoma, Washington. I have lead marketing experience & am trying to get started investing here in Tacoma (I went to school in Idaho). Moving to a different market has been difficult during this time, so one of my current goals is to find good & genuine people to connect with & see if there’s anywhere I can help out in exchange for experience. As of now I am most interested in SF investing but MF is not off the table either. Looking forward to connecting!

Hey @Gage Ferguson - I went to college in Tacoma, and live in Seattle now. Most of our personal properties are closer to Seattle, but two of my close friends own 6-12 rentals each in Tacoma and we definitely still talk about & review deals in that market for ourselves & clients as well. Happy to connect anytime, shoot me a DM if you'd ever like to grab a coffee. Cheers and best of luck!

Have you ever considered getting your RE license?  My office is located in Tacoma. Once all the virus crap passes I'd be happy to connect...or via Zoom or phone if you prefer.  Best wishes in your investing journey!

Originally posted by @Gage Ferguson :

Hello everybody! I am a recent graduate living in Tacoma, Washington. I have lead marketing experience & am trying to get started investing here in Tacoma (I went to school in Idaho). Moving to a different market has been difficult during this time, so one of my current goals is to find good & genuine people to connect with & see if there’s anywhere I can help out in exchange for experience. As of now I am most interested in SF investing but MF is not off the table either. Looking forward to connecting!

Welcome, Gage. Glad to have you👍