• Rental Property Investor
  • Hartford, CT
Votes |
New to Real estate investing, Wholesale & flipping in Connecticut

Kassandra Perez
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Hartford, CT
Posted Aug 14 2020, 19:29

Hey guys My name is Kassy and I am a new real estate investor/ flipper and wholesaler in the Connecticut area 

I have been digging through the internet trying to find a good lender for any of the deals I want to do regardless of its a fix & flip or a Fix and hold. In anyone's best advice should I just buy the programs from one of the guys I listed above so I can get the paperwork I need for these types of deals and at least know more about what I am doing? or should I partner with another investor who has had a bit of experience doing this and we could split the profits and show me how things are done and use Propstream?

Trust me I am not afraid of going for it, I had a lot of savings and was about to start doing investing back in March but Covid hit and I could not get my LLC started because the state shut everything down! after that I was laid off my job and never received my unemployment, My bills ate away almost all my savings. So now I can't fund the deals myself unfortunately.

This is not only for me but for anyone else that is new to this, how can I get started in either wholesaling a deal or getting the funds to fix and flip a house in today's markets with the banks and lenders being more strict with their lending requirements? What types of questions should I be asking the listing agents and owners? What is the typical time line for a wholesale deal vs. a fix and flip 60-80 days? 

My last question is where can I connect with an investor in my area who has already done deals or have funded deals in the past and is willing to split all profits and can bring me under their wing, Teach me what I need to know about wholesaling or flipping and do amazing deals together?

I know this is a lot of questions and information but any advice would be super helpful!

God bless you all and I hope everyone is staying happy, Healthy, and Safe!

Loading replies...