• Rental Property Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Votes |
New to investing in Jacksonville, FL!

Rachael Greene
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Posted Oct 28 2020, 09:51

Hello Bigger Pockets! I have been listening and reading here for about 2 years now while working as a realtor with a wholesaling company in Chicago, IL. It has been interesting, and I have learned SO much.

I am getting ready to finally jump in and be an investor myself after helping many investors purchase millions of dollars in investment properties over the last 2 years.

I just moved to the Jacksonville area and am looking to make connections with people who know the Jacksonville market well. I am of course looking to build a team (Well connected Realtor, RE Attorney, reliable contractors, property manager, etc.) and get set up well. I am looking to buy my first investment property in the next 6-12 months. Hopefully a 3-4 unit building that I will house hack, but as I mentioned- I still need to understand the market and area better here in Jacksonville before setting a strategy!

Thanks so much in advance, I am looking forward to hearing what you all have to say about Jacksonville real estate!

Best,

Rachael

Loading replies...