• New to Real Estate
  • New York, NY
Votes |
New to real estate in need of guidance please

Steffy Bee
  • New to Real Estate
  • New York, NY
Posted Nov 15 2020, 09:08

Hello everyone, I'm Stephanie. I've been listening to the podcast for some time now and wanted to take a leap of faith.

I'm a nurse in NY and treating covid has left me depressed. Though I love what I do, I've been looking into real estate to start building another stream of income. I brought my first small property in SC thia summer and it hasn't been great. My first tenants already left, I've spent so much money I don't even have already on the house and I still have no tenants right this moment.

I read I can start wholesaling without any money. But I am lost. I've been reading from so many different sources and I'm left confused and overwhelmed. I've read books after books but I'm in dire need of human interaction/guidance please.

I've devoted my life to caring for other people both personally and professionally and now I feel like I'm losing myself. I learn pretty quick and my work ethic speaks for itself. I'm the hardest working person you'll ever mentor/coach. Please let me know how you can assist me in the real of RE. I appreciate it.

Loading replies...