• Chicago, IL
Votes |
Newbie in Indianapolis

Christian Van Dinther
  • Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Posted Nov 15 2020, 13:28

Hi BP nation,

My name is Christian and am new to REI and BP. I am originally from Chicago, IL and attended the University of Indianapolis while playing collegiate soccer and studying business for 3 years, so am very familiar with the Indy area. I am fairly new to Real Estate, I actually just moved into my first apartment a few months ago and that process is actually what sparked my interest in REI. I first began reading books, listening to podcasts, watching YouTube videos and then discovered BP nation! My goal in REI is to build a small but mighty portfolio. Eventually, I would like to own properties throughout the midwest. I am beginning my search for Duplexes/SFH to start with a potential house-hack/FHA strategy but am definitely keeping all of my options open. I am hungry to continue to learn and develop my skills to reaching my ultimate goal of becoming financially free and to provide safe but affordable housing to others. I also aspire to one day start a charity in support of Parkinson's disease on behalf of my late Grandfather. That being said, I look forward to connecting with you all and am very grateful to apart of such a great community of like-minded individuals! Take care and stay safe everyone.

Christian

Loading replies...