How do I post in Marketplace and list Real Estate

How do I post in Marketplace and list Real Estate

Flipper/Rehabber · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2014 · 124 posts · 35 votes

Hey guys I used to be a pro member for many years dating back to 2015 or so, it got boring so I let my pro membership lapse to basic membership. Recently I decided to post some properties on marketplace, wanted to update my membership to pro, took me automatically to premium which is significantly more money a month. $99 versus $29, okay why not. So I am told with my premium membership I can generate lots of leads I can also list in marketplace, and list real estate for sale. Now maybe I'm not smart enough but how do I list a post in marketplace and how do I list real estate in real estate listings. I have asked support this question and have searched using the search tool to no avail. If anyone can point me in the right direction with links or whatever I would be very grateful thank you.

0Reply
57 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Northern, CA · Member since 2012 · 5k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    5y

    @Jack R.  Did you try going to the Marketplace forum and clicking the "Post Marketplace Ad" button at the top?  (I'm not a Pro member so beyond that I don't know.)

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2014 · 124 posts · 35 votes
    5y

    Hey Kyle I've tried all kinds of things let me give this ago and see what happens. When I start to write the post and then asked me which form I want to post it to I've put in marketplace and it does not seem to give me that option but let me try the link that you just have in your reply thank you

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.