Newbie Investor looking to expand in CV-Cali

Newbie Investor looking to expand in CV-Cali

Rental Property Investor · Lathrop, CA · Member since 2019 · 12 posts · 0 votes

Hi BP Family,

I am new to investing, I am interested in Rehab/flips, and looking for Pro investors in the Central Valley to partner with to learn more about the financing part. I am also looking for private lenders in San Joaquin County area.

What I have to bring to the table?

  • I work in an architectural firm and familiar with the permit process.
  • I can do 3D walk-through of the houses for the marketing.
  • I have construction experience in framing, drywall, tiling, painting. 

If there is anybody interested in a partnership/lender please let me know. 

Looking forward to hearing from the BP Fam!!

Sincerely, 

Singh

0Reply
12 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Peter MckernanBusiness Member
    Residential Real Estate Agent · Irvine, CA · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    @Pawitar Singh Welcome to the site and great place to start while looking for a partner(s). The lenders could be a wider range too, all of California would cast a bigger net for you to get lenders for the property. Also, I would check out Meetup.com and the events page on BP to see some events near you (probably Zoom right now) to meet with more investors/lenders/partners for your venture! 

    The McKernan Group4.957 Reviews
  • Rental Property Investor · Lathrop, CA · Member since 2019 · 12 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Hi @Peter Mckernan. Thank you! I will check out Meetup.com. 

  • Peter MckernanBusiness Member
    Residential Real Estate Agent · Irvine, CA · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    @Pawitar Singh You are welcome!!

    The McKernan Group4.957 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.