When completing rehab/repairs on a small property, like a single family home, what is the best way to contract the work out? More specifically- do you find a singular renovation contractor to do as much of the work as possible, or do you source each trade individually? As someone who is in the contracting space, I am having a hard time thinking that any GC would even be interested in a job that small in size, but I could also be thinking about it like a dummy. Conversely, it seems almost unnecessary to source a separate contractor for painting, cabinets, replacing a sink, etc. and etc. Curious to hear what you've encountered!