Say I found an off market property and the owner agreed to sell to me. Is the simplest way to simply hire a real estate lawyer? I have heard some experienced investors draw up their own purchase contracts and just use an escrow company to close. What exactly does this mean? What are some good resources I can read to learn about the process?