• Wholesaler
  • North Andover, MA
Votes |
Looking For a Mentor in Real Estate

Hiram Lopez
  • Wholesaler
  • North Andover, MA
Posted Mar 6 2021, 08:31

As I said in my 1st post, I am new to this exciting journey of becoming a great real estate investor and eventually a great real estate agent. I am currently a HVAC technician been doing this for 5 years. I install central Air and Heat in beautiful properties, so I'm currently working as an real estate investor part time. There are times where I come up to a road block as my knowledge to this field is limited. I've read a few great books on Real Estate and Wholesales and flipping. I'm currently reading the Real Estate Wholesaling Bible by Than Merrill. It's a great book so far. I've also read How To Be A Real Estate Investor by Phil  Pustejovsky, and Investing In Real Estate With No (and low) Money Down By Brandon Turner, and Flipping Houses With No Money Hands Down By Edward Day. These books really helped me get my confidence and Knowledge to start my business in Real Estate But every book I Read so far mentioned to get a "MENTOR". So far i've been doing it on my own to really no success. I'm willing to be a great and Awesome Protegee.  

Loading replies...