Building RE Investing Team, CPA and Asset Attorney in GA

1 Reply

Hello All,

I have so many questions that I know both a CPA and an Attorney will provide to help me start my business. I have been googling and found some good ratings for both parties but wanted to know if anyone in GA has a good practice or individual suggestion that is very familiar with the new Law/Rules for c-corp and just in real estate investing. Any response will be appreciated. 

Sincerely, SH

Hi Shanel,

I am in the Atlanta area. 

I recommend finding an accountant that specializes in real estate taxation. Some accountants can help you with entity selection and formation. 

I would also recommend looking for a tax strategist who is willing to work with you throughout the year, not just when preparing your tax return. You want an accountant that can help you strategize and who is responsive when you want to know the tax consequences of the decisions you are making throughout the year.

Good luck and let me know if I can be of assistance.