How do i get started in real estate after my classes?

How do i get started in real estate after my classes?

New to Real Estate · Salt Lake City · Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes

I jus graduated high school and I wanna head into real estate but I’m not sure how to get started

0Reply
10 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · Albuquerque, NM · Member since 2021 · 18 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    @Fiorella Sosa

    More education, find a local real estate investor and get a job learning in the field. Save save save your cash. Look at the books in the bigger pockets reading section. Rent then at the library.

  • New to Real Estate · Salt Lake City · Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @Ryan Zamora

    Thank you so much for replying! I’m currently going to pay for my classes, do you think I should find an investor and ask them if I could shadow them or someone who works under them while I’m studying to get my license?

  • New to Real Estate · Albuquerque, NM · Member since 2021 · 18 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    I think so! The more people you get to know and establish relationships with the more deals you’ll do later.  Just find some questions to ask people that will help you know they are truly wanting to help and not take advantage. I am super new but I have noticed there are a lot of “trainers” and other types that want to take your money…

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.