Best bang for your buck for an agent to advertise

Best bang for your buck for an agent to advertise

Member since 2022 · 1 post · 0 votes

I’ve been an agent for a few years now and have tried multiple advertising strategies such as ads on Facebook, instagram, and Google. Wanted some other options from agents proven methods. 

Does anyone use lead generation sites like Homesnap pro+, RedX, bold leads, etc. that they like and actually give you qualified leads? 

0Reply
24 views

Most Popular Reply

Brandon VukelichBusiness Member
Real Estate Broker · Tacoma, WA: 🏢 27 LTRs 🏡 3 STRs · Member since 2018 · 546 posts · 456 votes
3y

It does depend on the type of leads you are looking to attract.  I only focus on investors but some of these help for buyers/sellers.

1. Spend money networking with your sphere: coffee, lunch, happy hours, baseball games, etc.

2. Create content for YouTube, tiktoc, instagram, etc.

3. Attend investor meetups.

4. Depending on where you live (and availability) become a sponsored agent on BP.

I don't spend ANY money on zillow, realtor, opcity, kvcore, bold leads or do mailings, etc.  Best wishes on growing your business!

Broker at Multifamily Properties519 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Murrieta, CA · Member since 2015 · 46 posts · 12 votes
    3y

    I’m interested in the best bang for the buck too. I try to boost My posts on Facebook and it’s been denied for violating their policies. However, they don’t say what I did wrong and I can’t figure out what it is. I’m looking for some site that kind of maintains your social media and can reach more people….

  • Brandon VukelichBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Tacoma, WA: 🏢 27 LTRs 🏡 3 STRs · Member since 2018 · 546 posts · 456 votes
    3y

    It does depend on the type of leads you are looking to attract.  I only focus on investors but some of these help for buyers/sellers.

    1. Spend money networking with your sphere: coffee, lunch, happy hours, baseball games, etc.

    2. Create content for YouTube, tiktoc, instagram, etc.

    3. Attend investor meetups.

    4. Depending on where you live (and availability) become a sponsored agent on BP.

    I don't spend ANY money on zillow, realtor, opcity, kvcore, bold leads or do mailings, etc.  Best wishes on growing your business!

    Broker at Multifamily Properties519 Reviews
  • Real Estate Broker · Ontario CA · Member since 2015 · 161 posts · 71 votes
    3y

    Currently I'm running a FB ad, $7.50/day, generating about 2-3 leads/day. based on my last closings here are the numbers: $500/ad spend. 80hrs to close the deal. 

    I am now building a "Living in (city)" Youtube channel. 1 video/week (free), and I have been at it for 1.5 months, I have generated 1 call, from a renter. I anticipate the channel to generate more with time. 

    I mail out to my 110 SOI/PC; and send a voicemail blast. cost is about $100/month, no closed deals, but about 1 referral a month. 

    My next leadgen project would be expired mailers, approximately 200/months. In the past I would generate about 2 incoming calls/month, 1%. 

    So to answer your question, I believe Youtube is the best bang for your buck. 

  • Russell BrazilBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Agent · Washington, D.C. · Member since 2012 · 17k+ posts · 30k+ votes
    3y

    Biggerpockets

  • Rental Property Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2021 · 39 posts · 37 votes
    3y

    I agree with @Russell Brazil I just started my preferred agent status on BP and although not every lead is going to close, I have received a lead of some sort almost daily! It also depends on what kind of agent you want to be. I was an investor first, so I prefer working solely with investors. Hence, the BP advertising. Shout out to @Oscar Pinto for sharing your strategies and ROI for each!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.