Advertise yourself

15 Replies

What is the best place to advertise yourself as a real estate agent?

Hi Maria,

First define who your target audience is.

In your profile it says residential real estate agent. Is that what you want to be and are interested in is residential??

If so you write that down as a path you want to take. Next you need to analyze what TYPE of residential you want to focus on. Look at the area you live in and see what properties are most in demand. Is it condo's, oceanfront property, lakefront, single family homes in a golf course etc.??

Then see what price point is moving best and focus on targeting those ranges for buyers and listings.

If you want to work with investors on residential that is a whole other approach.

Good Luck

On your business card, walk, talk and hand them out in your farm area.

Next is you sign on your car, but only if you're a good driver.

Homes magazine has good results. :)

If you want to focus on investors, go to the REIA groups. I'd also recommend reading The Millionaire Real Estate Agent by Gary Keller.

@Maria Kazak

Another thing that hasn't been mentioned yet is to market yourself to others on your team, i.e. mortgage lenders, escrow servicers (title), home inspectors, etc. These are the people you need in your circles anyway. Interact with them and get your face out there in the community. Be visible and professional.

Cheers!

This post has been removed.

@Maria Kazak - One of the best places to advertise yourself is with every ad that you place advertising your listings. Testimonials are great for this. For example, put ad ad on Craigslist with one of your listings. At the bottom of the ad, put your contact info and a testimonial about yourself.

@Ron Climer wow! Thank you Ron! That was inspiring. I will definitely start doing what you advise.

Nice tips @Ron Climer

Thanks for sharing

@Maria Kazak ,

To make the @ work, do the following:

Hold down the shift key and type @?

Look below this Window, and you will see a list of names of people that have posted in this thread.

Click on the name of the person that you want notified via an email, that you responded to them.

If you are a Colleague with anyone that has NOT posted in the thread, and you want them to see your post, hold down the shift key, type the @ and the first 4 letters of their First or Last Name.

Then look below this Window and click on that person's name.

Raymond

@Ron Climer I do. Russian. But the video is removed...

Pick a farm area and send postcards postcards and more postcards!! Also, send direct mail to expired listings. Give them a reason to call you.

Social Media, make your profit pages, invite friends to follow, share value added content on your page and within other social media groups

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.