Tucson, AZ

4 Replies

There is a good chance I'll be moving to Tucson for a job promotion in the near future. Problem is I know very little of the area. If there are members living in Tucson who could help me learn about the market I'd sincerely appreciate your help.

Thank you!

Hi Scott. Good to see some BP members in Tucson. I recently started in REI in there and have learned a bit about the market since then. Let me know what questions you have and I'll do my best to answer.

Hey Scott, How did your move go? Hope all is well. I relocated to the Tucson area about a year ago, and I am looking for some good REI groups to participate in, let me know if you have any suggestions.

Brandon L., Real Estate Agent in VA (#0225225026)

Hey @Brandon L.  

Azreia.org is a great investor club.  They have monthly meetings in Tucson and are the biggest in town.  They also have a bunch of sub groups as well.  Good luck!

@Justin S.  , Hey thanks, I have been a member of their meetup.com group, they always seem to have meetings on Tuesday, and I haven't been able to make it out. I am going to check out the website to see if another other meetings are held on other days. Thanks again for the suggestion.

Brandon L., Real Estate Agent in VA (#0225225026)