Agent in San Antonio

5 Replies

I'm new to investing and I am looking for an investor friendly agent in San Antonio. I am looking for buy and hold properties. I DO NOT want to make tons of low ball offers like many newbie investors, I want to make a few solid offers that have a good chance of getting accepted. If anyone knows of any good agents in San Antonio I would appreciate their contact info. I have been searching on my own but have had no luck finding someone that understands investing and wants to help.

Thanks BP community!

I fund investment opportunities in SA and have worked with a number of realtors. One that stands above the rest would be Adam Odewumi.

His contact information :

[email protected]

Goodluck!

Awesome! Thanks for the info. I am ready to go just need to find the right property.

Thanks again!

Ruben,

In order to keep yourself from getting extremely frustrated, caught up in offer rejections, multiple offer situations, and basically forcing yourself to submit tons of offers before you get one accepted, you may want to work with more than one resource. A good agent is worth their weight in gold, but a good wholesaler can be worth double that. There are plenty of wholesalers in San Antonio. I would get a good agent (I can recommend a few if you like?) and then meet with as many wholesalers as possible. This will keep you with a constant stream of on and off market properties, and may alleviate some of the headaches associated with just offering on listed properties.

Seth Teel, Contractor in TX (#H-928940) and TX (#620984)
210-201-5656

Thanks Seth. I am working with one wholesaler now but the deals have been mediocre at best I also wanted to try the agent angle. I would appreciate any referrals for agents and trustworthy wholesalers!

What do you think about local investment meetups or groups? Do you participate in those and if so which are some you would recommend?

Thanks!

Ruben

@Ruben Dominguez

Welcome. Your profession should be a source of all the private money you will need. Fill in the foundation below.

Agent try Christine Jacques [email protected] she invests in apartment buildings.

Check out the Start Here page http://www.biggerpockets.com/starthere

Check out BiggerPockets Ultimate Beginner's Guide - A fantastic free book that walks through many of the key topics of real estate investing.

Check out the free BiggerPockets Podcast - A weekly podcast with interviews and a ton of great advice. And you get the benefit of having 60 past ones to catch up on.

Locate and attend 3 different local REIA club meetings great place to meet people gather resources and info. Here you will meet wholesalers who provide deals and rehabbers.

Two Great reads, I bought both J. Scott The Book on Flipping Houses,The Book on Estimating ReHab Costshttp://www.biggerpockets.com/flippingbook

Download BP’s newest book here some good due diligence in Chapter 10. Real Estate Rewind Starting over

http://www.biggerpockets.com/files/user/brandonatbp/file/real-estate-rewind-a-biggerpockets-community-book

Good Luck

Paul

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.