Real Estate Express Online School in CA

4 Replies

Anyone recently take the Real Estate Express Online School for their CA Salesperson Exam? I am wondering how its Exam Prep Master compares to the real State Exam.

Hi @James Lee , I can't answer your question directly. However, I am currently using the Real Estate Express Online school for my license in Texas. According to the Texas Real Estate Commission it has one of the highest pass rates (over 85%) with over 526 people who have used the course. The course is user friendly, entirely online, and broken down well. So far I would recommend it. Hope that helps.

On here it goes by the name "AMERICAN SCHOOL OF REAL ESTATE EXPRESS"

http://www.trec.state.tx.us/education/examination/exam_pass_rates.asp

Hey James, did you end up using Express? Any advice for someone looking to get licensed?

Hi Russell,

I used Real Estate Express but its exam prep is much easier than the actual State Exam. I feel that I barely passed only because I had other more difficult questions to study with that was not part of Real Estate Express. Send me your email address and I will email you some study material if you like.  

Hello James,

Did you purchase Kathy Kennebrook program and if so why did you want to return it ?

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.