Need Agent Charlotte, NC

2 Replies

Would like to find an agent that knows the Charlotte, NC area area and is experienced within million dollar properties. 

Hey @Bryce Davis! I am a Realtor in the Charlotte area and if you are referring to luxury homes or million dollar residences than I am familiar. If you are referring to large multifamily or commercial properties I could certainly recommend a good agent for you. Feel free to let me know exactly what you are looking for and I can point you in the right direction. Thanks!  

Hey Bryce,

I see you're looking for an Agent in the Charlotte market. I'm a Realtor and have been since 2009. The company I work for has a very broad spectrum of specialties. We flip homes from the $80,000 to $300,000 ARV market and generally tear down $200,000 homes, rebuild, then sell them in the range of $700,000. We also broker deals for large multi-family condos, manage 220+ homes, and have licensed Realtors who try to focus on luxury homes as far north as Lake Norman.

I'm not sure what exactly it is you're looking for, but I would love the opportunity to work with you and help you accomplish whatever goal it is that you're looking to succeed at whether it be directly with myself or a colleague that I can refer you to based on your desires.

Thanks,

Troy Knight
704-619-3302
[email protected]

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here