Looking for an agent/realtor in the Baltimore area

Looking for an agent/realtor in the Baltimore area

Halethorpe, MD · Member since 2014 · 7 posts · 0 votes

Just starting out and trying to find a realtor in the Baltimore/Maryland area that's investor friendly. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

0Reply
14 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Columbus, OH · Member since 2014 · 33 posts · 17 votes
    11y

    I am part of a Real Estate agent referral network that maybe able to help out.  PM me.


    Katie

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Elkridge, MD · Member since 2014 · 77 posts · 12 votes
    11y

    Hello @Chuck Mckay 

    Welcome to BP.  I'll be a MD Realtor sometime soon, was a GA Realtor, and am an investor.  What are your goals and interest in RE?

  • Halethorpe, MD · Member since 2014 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Hello @Paul Danieli My interest is in wholesaling and investment properties. My goals are to provide interested buyers in property deals that make money and sense. I'm currently building my buyers list and I am currently trying to find a realtor that can assist me with listings and comps.

  • Rental Property Investor · La Quinta, CA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 779 votes
    11y

    If you are looking to wholesale, I don't think you'll find those on the MLS.

  • Investor · DMV Maryland · Member since 2013 · 867 posts · 370 votes
    11y

    PM me if you want to referral.  There are two agents, that I know well, that know Baltimore City and invest there  -  great to have in your network.

  • Flipper · Port Deposit, MD · Member since 2014 · 280 posts · 171 votes
    11y

    I'm licensed in Maryland.  #justsayin

  • Real Estate Agent · Pasadena, MD · Member since 2013 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    I just closed on my first rental property in Baltimore and had a great experience with my Realtor, Kristin Brillantes. She is extremely investor friendly and knows the Baltimore market well. Feel free to PM me with any questions about her!

    http://www.brillanthomes.com/

    http://www.facebook.com/brillanthomes

  • Real Estate Investor · Rochester, NY · Member since 2014 · 28 posts · 14 votes
    11y
    Kerri Tkatch with the Chris Cooke team. Especially if you're interested in the nicer neighborhoods - federal hill, canton etc. she owns properties herself.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.