Looking for Grand Rapids Michigan agent experienced in rental prop

Looking for Grand Rapids Michigan agent experienced in rental prop

Investor · Kalamazoo, MI · Member since 2014 · 60 posts · 25 votes

Hello,

I'd like to begin investigating the Grand Rapids market for possible buy and hold.   Would like to find an experienced agent who knows the rental market there.  I never sell, I only buy through agents and I'm loyal if you're good.  

I'm looking for a certain slice of the rental market, in terms of MLS sold lease listings, and will work with you back from that starting point to identify a few potential purchases and close one. My buying cycle timing is dependent on the market but I'm able to make a purchase on 1-2 weeks notice for the right property.

I'm heavily analytical and I buy houses sight unseen - but the downside is that means I expect a lot of data and pictures.

If you can help, or know someone who can, please PM me.  Thanks!

0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Grand Rapids, MI · Member since 2013 · 803 posts · 689 votes
    11y

    @Brett S. 

    Sent you a colleague request. I am a licensed realtor in the Grand Rapids area. Give me a shout.

    Thanks

  • Specialist · Grand Rapids and Kalamazoo, MI · Member since 2013 · 391 posts · 116 votes
    11y

    Hi @Brett S.  - It looks like I'm posting on all of your additions today... keyword alerts are nice.  (:

    Definitely talk to @Jake Thomas , and there are a couple of other reliable folks you can count on around here as well.  I'll send you a PM, so as to not promote anyone to the whole world at once.  Happy hunting!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.