Real Estate Agent in Miami, Florida

6 Replies

Hello BiggerPockets Community,

I would just like to take the time out to introduce myself to you all. I am a Licensed Realtor that specializes in the Miami-Dade and Broward counties of South Florida. I mainly focus on residential properties but I also have a passion for commercial properties. Please feel free to reach out to me should you have any questions, comments, or concerns... or even just to introduce yourself to me and say hello! I look forward to hearing from some of you shortly. Thank you all and have a wonderful day!

Gino Forte, Real Estate Agent in FL (#BK3306112)

Good to meet you Gino. Glad to have you here.

Thank you, I greatly appreciate you all for taking the time out to reply to me! I wish you all nothing but the best of luck and prosperity in your lives and in your businesses! @Brandon Brown @Sonya Stovall @Anderson Durham I look forward to hearing from you all and doing business with you as well soon! :)

Welcome to BP @Gino Forte

You will not find a better place to gain knowledge, build relationships and grow in your business. Being and staying plugged in will be your key. This means listening to the podcasts, reading the blogs as well as the forums and then letting folks get to know by participating in the forums. Find and connect with other members/investors in your area by using the Network link found in the main menu at the top of the page. Read, read, read and listen, listen, listen. But don't forget to take action, action, action!

Again, welcome to the community and all the best to you in all you do!

Hey Marvin, I greatly appreciate you taking the time to respond to my post!  I look forward to seeing more posts from you. Thank you so much for the great advice! I will definitely take everything you said into consideration, mainly to put all I've learned into ACTION! Thank you for your moving words of inspiration! @Marvin Dean Good luck and much prosperity to you in your life and in your business!