• Renter
  • Bluffton, SC
Votes |
How To Get Started??

Dominick Hayes
  • Renter
  • Bluffton, SC
Posted May 4 2015, 12:42
Hey everyone, I'm hoping this forum reaches somebody who might be able to help. While taking an interest in real estate investing and understanding how to buy/rent/own/manage properties as the primary source of income, I've stumbled on the idea of becoming a real estate agent. I'm obsessed with property and finding value in an area, and I am certain that I can apply my passion in this field. I've been researching and reading a TON on what this career would look like for me and, the more time that I spend reading and looking at this stuff, the more I like it. I understand that there are classes to take and each state has different requirements. So for starters Im located in South Carolina in the Bluffton, Hilton Head area. There are multiple classes that are offered but the only type that my schedule allows at this time will be online classes. So my question would be, is there a certain website/type of class that I must take to get my license? I don't want to waste my time or money on a class I don't need and I can't tell the difference between different courses offered by different websites. I'm just looking for a starting point! If anyone has any ideas for us, that would bet early appreciated! Thank you in advance! Dominick and Dana

Loading replies...