Houston Investors

8 Replies

I'm a Keller Williams agent in the Houston area and I'm an investor friendly agent. I'd love to get acquainted as I'm also looking to get into buy fix and sells as well as owning rental properties within the next year. 

I look forward to connecting with investors as well as fellow Realtors/ Real Estate Agents. 

Welcome, I'm a beginner investor as well from Midland, TX and have been reading the Forums and listening to the podcast.  Good Luck

-Paul

Welcome aboard :)

@Sayo  Owoseni Welcome to BP. I am also an agent with Keller Williams Realty here in the Detroit area. Great success to you. 

Here is a link from @Karl Krentzel I think you will be interested in.

If You Are An Agent... Stop Representing Investors!

What makes an agent "investor friendly?"

I'm also in Houston. Would love to link up

@Jess Hewitt read Brandon Turner's awesome blog which will answer that question:

http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/2013/08/24/real-estate-agents-working-with-investors/

Most agents don't have any idea what an NOI is, how to calculate a cap rate, the difference between an A class or D class property, or any other myriad of issues we as investors face that an average homeowner does not. Most agents treat buyers with a vanilla approach, when having an investor as a client requires anything but. Having a realtor who is also an investor can make the entire process go much more smoothly.

My intention is not to hijack @Sayo Owoseni post - welcome and great to have another agent among the BP ranks. I believe there is enough business for all of us :) But really felt that question deserved an answer. 

Sharon Tzib, Real Estate Agent in TX (#653488)

Welcome Sharon, 

Would love to be a resource to you for finding some off market properties in the Houston area! Let me know if I can help.

Thanks, 

Henry

832-895-1020

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.