new agent and local landlord in Rochester ny

5 Replies

hi looking to network and expand my connections if it turns into business relationships that works too. I want to create win win situations and help others invest in my local market as I have been born and raised here so i know the market.There are great opportunities here the market is appreciating greatly, business devlopment is growing and expanding jobs. Even when the economy crashed nationwide our local market stayed consistent and stable I own and manage my own properties so I know deals and have experience with single family doubles and multi 4 unit buildings. If your looking to invest in this region connect and network with me even if your out of state or country I could be of help here locally. Thanks and much appreciated ,

Matthew harris

@Matt Harris welcome to the site! I'm also an investor and manage my own properties here in Rochester. So to be sure I understand you, you are a new real estate agent? Do you plan to focus on residential or commercial apartments as well? 

correct I'm a new licensed salesperson but have prior experience with finding and doing my own real estate deals. My issue was there aren't too many local agents willing to go the extra mile and work with investors or properties at the lower price range due to lower commissions. So now I'm also looking to fill that void I don't mind putting in multiple  offers or taking the time to find and show investors properties even in rougher areas. But I plan on working residential up to four units once I have more experience with commercial then perhaps move into doing both. Thanks sorry if I got off track 

Look forward to connecting with you perhaps 

@Matt Harris

Welcome to Bigger Pockets. BP is full of resources. You will find resources here from blogs to pod casts and forums. You can also send messages to members. This is one of my favorite features of Bigger Pockets especially for asking specific questions.

Welcome, Matt. I'm new here too and looking to invest in Rochester. Feel free to send a message and connect offline.

This post has been removed.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here