New agent seeks REI brokerage in Fairfield County CT

3 Replies

Greetings,

I am a newly licensed real estate agent located in Fairfield, CT looking to keep my license with a brokerage that is focused on multi family properties, income property, property management and all types of REI. I am looking to stay away from the brokerages that are focused on the traditional single family, Sunday open house type of routine (not that there is anything wrong with that). I have 5 years of property management and REI experience under my belt and would love to learn more from someone that is seasoned and in the business. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would be very appreciative.

Thanks in advance.

Mike

Congratulations on getting your license Mike! I would love to know a broker with the same qualities in Fairfield County. Let me know if you find one! Good luck!

Hi Mike,

You will get the best training and support from a large brokerage. (I'm with Halstead Property). As an agent, you choose what you want to specialize in and where you want to do it. Your broker is just your platform. If you want to PM or email me I will respond.

@Michael Kovac

Welcome to Bigger Pockets. Consider sending messages to other members for specific guidance.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.