Have you used offrs.com

Have you used offrs.com

Real Estate Agent · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes

New here and not quite sure this is the forum for this.

My Broker pays for offrs.com and I have gotten an assigned territory.  Been marketing to it with not much luck yet.

Has anyone else here used them and what has there experience been?

Thanks

0Reply
112 views

Most Popular Reply

Professional · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 3 votes
10y

I have used offrs.com and I find it to be a very useful product for my agents. They provide a lot of data about property owners and tools that enable me to do prospecting and targeted marketing to my clients' farms. Its one of the best tools I have found for getting seller leads / listings.

See this reply in the discussion

16 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • El Cajon, CA · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    I recently came across offrs.com and was thinking about signing up with it. Have you had any luck with it since you posted 7 months ago? Would you recommend it? Please advise. There's so many websites are out there waiting to take your money so it's hard to know which ones really work.

  • Lawrenceville, NJ · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    I did some quick research on this. SmartZip is a competitor of theirs. It really comes down to which algorithm is better. Not sure what their pricing is but I would be very careful not to blow your marketing dollars on this. Has anyone had any luck with predictive analytics? What is their pricing?

  • Lawrenceville, NJ · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    http://www.zillow.com/advice-thread/Has-any-agent-out-there-used-SmartZip-or-SmartHomePrice-com/486375/

  • Professional · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 3 votes
    10y

    I have used offrs.com and I find it to be a very useful product for my agents. They provide a lot of data about property owners and tools that enable me to do prospecting and targeted marketing to my clients' farms. Its one of the best tools I have found for getting seller leads / listings.

  • Sarasota, FL · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 2 votes
    8y

    I am happy to answer any questions about offrs.com. If you would like to see testimonials - we have them on the website - http://offrs.com/testimonials.cfm.  For those who don't know much about us, we generate seller leads by leveraging predictive analytics (predicting who is most likely to sell) and then farming those leads online and via phone. The goal is to allow our agents to be first in the door with new listings.

  • Sarasota, FL · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 1 vote
    8y

    I have used offrs.com for 2 years now, and I can say although it does take time to build a pipeline, the return on investment is there. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to generate more listings outside their sphere. Farming requires investment of time and money, and offrs.com provides the best option I have seen in the markeplace.

  • Sarasota, FL · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    8y
    Originally posted by @Beth Dilley:

    I have used offrs.com for 2 years now, and I can say although it does take time to build a pipeline, the return on investment is there. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to generate more listings outside their sphere. Farming requires investment of time and money, and offrs.com provides the best option I have seen in the markeplace.

    Thanks for the insight Beth, good to know.

  • Sarasota, FL · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    When looking at offrs or other companies who offer leads, it is important to look at a few different aspects. First offrs core value is predictive analytics, which means they predict future listings. Their predictions are the best in the industry. They also offer lead generation, where they reach out to homeowners, which can provide mixed results depending on your expectations and budget. The reality is that seller leads are more expensive than buyer leads - for obvious reasons. I strongly encourage you to do some type of seller lead generation, and offrs is a company I would recommend you talk to.

  • Grove City, OH · Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    offrs, yeah. Exclusivity and seller leads is what got us on board. It was the marketing tools that we use more often though. We spenf most of our time converting -what's new. They also help with our facebook marketing. Got on board with a beta program for that and it has been great so far. Easy do.

  • Grove City, OH · Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    8y
    Originally posted by @Deepen Patel:

    I did some quick research on this. SmartZip is a competitor of theirs. It really comes down to which algorithm is better. Not sure what their pricing is but I would be very careful not to blow your marketing dollars on this. Has anyone had any luck with predictive analytics? What is their pricing?

    Hey Deepen. I used both SmartZip and offrs toeghet for a while but they're actually totally different. SmartZip offers amazing direct mail postcard management tools but as more agents starting farming in our area the postcards were stacking up and some of our legacy clients were getting the same templates. SZ did overhaul their template library which was a help but offrs started doing basic (although not as robust) direct mail postcard management too. All-in-all the two are still very different (its been a while since I've used SZ) but I found I didn't need SZ anymore. Looks like this is an older post, so I figured I'd update it -at least from our experiences using both.

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    I've been using for a little over a month and I'm impressed with the customer service and helpfulness of their team. In the past month I have gained about 50 high quality leads and continue to use the various functions of the platform to stay in front of potential sellers and provide useful information to my territories. I've used a mixture of reports, hard mail campaigns, phone calls and the Auto Pilot function to continuously stay in front of these sellers. I also had several social media campaigns running on Facebook and Instagram. I think it's important to use this as a supplement to prospecting and not as a singular source. Combined with traditional prospecting, this is a great value add to my business. 

  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    Its good for leads. The first area I wanted was taken so I had to work with a second pick. You can see the results from a year beofre when you look at the zip codes. Mine showed good numbers and has been the same since getting it.

  • Real Estate Agent · Vacaville, CA · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 1 vote
    7y

    It's a waste of money b/c you can pay for Cole Information(which is what they use) for way less. Something like $30 a month instead of $300 for Offrs. Don't use offrs. 

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Newport Beach, CA · Member since 2008 · 10 posts · 9 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Michael Hamilton:

    It's a waste of money b/c you can pay for Cole Information(which is what they use) for way less. Something like $30 a month instead of $300 for Offrs. Don't use offrs. 

     Interesting. I do see Offrs listed as one of the many "partners" listed on Cole's website, but it's unclear in what capacity they have a partnership, and if it's only one cog in the wheel. Are you going off of their logo appearing in that section, or do you have additional information that would support that what you get from Offrs can be purchased from Cole Information and a rate 10% of the cost of Cole Information?

    I looked at Cole Information's website, and they clearly are re-selling information from a different data provider. It would be nice to figure out who that is. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.