• Clifton, NJ
Votes |
Cold Calling/Phone Number Providers/Power Dialer

Gabriel Garces
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Clifton, NJ
Posted Jan 3 2016, 19:32

Hello Biggerpockets!

I want to do some cold calling. I've done some research and it seems there is so many list providers and power dialers. I'm going crazy trying to wrap my head around everything.

I want to cold call random homeowners in certain areas everyday. Who is the best list provider that provides phone numbers based on geographical areas. I have heard Cole Information is the leader for this service. 

I have also heard of TheRedX, ArchAgent, and Vulcan 7. Apparantly they offer phone numbers for expireds and foreclosures based on MLS's and counties.

Numbers for expireds and foreclosures would be great, but I definitely want straight up cold and random phone numbers too. 

I also pay for a list of properties with the homeowner's name, where a lis pendens has been filed. Is there any service where I can give them this list, and they can do the leg work to find the phone numbers?

Also can someone explain to me more about a power dialer

Is there a one stop shop company that can provide me with phone numbers based on location, expireds, foreclosures, and an integrated power dialer?

I hope this thread can help other newbies agents like me. The past couple months have been crazy for me. I want to become a rock star agent and I believe cold calling is a great marketing technique to explore besides door knocking and mass mailing. 

Thanks in advance everyone

Loading replies...