• Real Estate Consultant
  • Riverdale, GA
Votes |
Looking to network with Realtors/Investors

Chris Collins
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Riverdale, GA
Posted Apr 5 2009, 07:50

I moved to the Baltimore area and now I'm looking to become a licensed Realtor. I'm doing some research and making sure I align myself with a good company that will train and mentor me. I get emails daily on people looking to find/sell homes, and I feel I will be a better service to these people if I went to school and got my license, and worked with a company that'll assist me in helping them. I would like to talk to Realtors/Investors in the Maryland area mainly because I'll be getting my license for that state and would like to know how the market is, and see if we can get together to share some tips or ideas. I'm open to network with pretty much anyone, I would like to learn as much as I can and I feel in order to be successful networking is key. Please tell me some tips and/or strategies you've implemented in order to find your leads, and close your deals. Can you tell me while working with your clients what you've noticed is key to closing a deal? I hope I'm not asking for too much thanks!