• Fort Walton Beach, FL
Votes |
Wife & I Teaming Up as Agents

Derek Pigulski
  • Investor
  • Fort Walton Beach, FL
Posted Jul 7 2016, 08:33

Good morning BP!

I just wanted to create a blog post here to document our paths and constantly seek advice for my wife and I as we embark on this new journey together starting last weekend. I'm currently active duty Air Force stationed at Hurlburt Field in Mary Esther Florida (near Destin).  We are both young, 25 and 23. Both of us are going to practice real estate together from this point on, I just passed my test and signed on with a Brokerage in Destin last weekend, and Ashley will test this coming Saturday. We found a mentor who is an agent, and we are following his lead. Our goal is to help as many people as we can share the joys of home ownership that we've experienced by buying our first home together. Of course, financial freedom is the end goal as it should be for every investor / BP reader, and if we can do that by helping people and working together, well I can't ask for anything more than that.

I'm currently in week 1 of agency, so I am still building my logistical side of things of how I'll conduct business, order business cards etc and then start the hunt for leads. I want to thank you all for the support and advice already posted, I'm a frequent reader.

Derek

Loading replies...