Finding a broker

5 Replies

Good Morning BiggerPockets,

I recently passed my real estate license. Which I think was the easy part. What I am struggling with right now is trying to find a broker to hang my license in their office. Any tips on how to find a brokers. Also, any San Diego people, interested on talking about San Diego's market with others.

Look at for sale signs (by broker/agent) in your area.   That should give you plenty to interview.   I will say that if you're struggling to find a broker, it's not going to get any easier when you have to hustle for clients and commissions!  

Promotion
Speed To Lead
Buy hot seller leads w/o subscription
Buy daily seller leads that are actually ready to sell
Finally there's a place where you can buy leads that asked for urgent help selling their house

Coldwell Banker West! is #1 in south bay. Come on by the office and I would be glad to talk to you about the benefits of different brokers. I've heard all the pitches.  Really its what fits your needs/wants.  Do you want a higher split or do you want more training and leads.  You may want to look into a team if you are looking for a lot of guidance. really depends on what you want. I have noticed a difference in Broker recognition. If your going out on your own I would recommend the highest split in the top brands.  best of luck

All depends what kind of nich, you want or if you like more stable company but higher fees I recommend Coldwell Banker to start out or Keller Williams, but I seen a decline in there listing inventory I seen increase in big block realty, seems very up and coming does are some of my pick I don't know what area your focusing do

@Ivan Ramos

Locate and attend 3 different local REIA club meetings great place to meet people gather resources and info. Here you will meet wholesalers who provide deals and rehabbers (cash buyers). Find them through Google and meetup.com Check here see where investor/agents hang their license and why.

Paul