Tristam Griffith - found an awesome Realtor in Columbus, Ohio

11 Replies

Hi all

I started my investment journey buy researching multiple markets that would cash flow with a relatively low entry price.

In the end I decided on Columbus , Ohio.  

Part of the process was finding a good realtor.  I met with a bunch of them but the one I've decided on is @Tristam Griffith from Remax. 

Why am I posting this? 

2 reasons -to save other people the hassle of the time it took me to find someone good. 

And because I like her and hope she gets more business as a result. Shameless plug but I don't care. Good people deserve to be recognized.  

Here's what I like about her:

Super responsive.  She answered her emails and phone calls. I know that sounds basic but it's HUGE! 

She is an investor herself. She knows the town and knows what works where from an investor point of view. 

She's honest.  She doesn't sugar coat things. We'll walk into a place and she'll tell it like it is - in plain language. She knows what things cost to fix so it's easy to make a yes or no or maybe decision on the first walk through.  

As an out of state investor my time is valuable and I can't go multiple times through a home. 

I closed on my first one yesterday.  I close on another in about 2 weeks. My third will probably be around the same time. 

So my point is, I've met her and done business with her and she's great. 

Definitely worth talking to and adding to the list of agents to speak to if you're going to invest in Columbus.  

You can get in touch with her here - http://www.griffithteam.com

Thanks Tristam you rock! 

Rudi  

@Tristam Griffith is my realtor in Columbus too, and I couldn't agree more with everything you have said!!! She is the best. I, too, love how responsive, efficient and blunt she is. Makes doing business easy and pleasant!!!  And she goes above and beyond in helping with other stuff too! Every realtor should learn a thing or two from her.

And I can tell you that you have picked an excellent market to invest in- Columbus is awesome and going nowhere but UP!

Thank you Rudi and Patsy!

I really appreciate your kind words, and your loyalty. 

I know I'm not for everyone (blunt) but I hope that saves time in the long run. The goal is to enrich my clients' financial lives in a meaningful way and to minimize potential problems that would hinder your gains.

Now. If we could only get all the other Columbus Realtors on board with the "actually responding to phone calls/texts/e-mails" plan, it would make all of our buying/selling lives so much easier! 

You are both a pleasure to work with, and once again, THANK YOU for the compliments :-)

Tristam, hi. 

My name is Tamara Ramaniuk from Cleveland, Ohio. I am an investor and real estate agent from Berkshire Hathaway Home Services, Kovack Realtors.

I would need your advice and help to find duplex in Columbus in good area ( for ex.Dublin, etc) for my son, who is a MD at Riverside hospital. He is a 1st year resident there. He will stay in Columbus for another 2 years, at least. 

What do you think...? I look forward working with you. 

sincerely, Tamara.

Originally posted by Account Closed:

Hi all

I started my investment journey buy researching multiple markets that would cash flow with a relatively low entry price.

In the end I decided on Columbus , Ohio.  

Part of the process was finding a good realtor.  I met with a bunch of them but the one I've decided on is @Tristam Griffith from Remax. 

Why am I posting this? 

2 reasons -to save other people the hassle of the time it took me to find someone good. 

And because I like her and hope she gets more business as a result. Shameless plug but I don't care. Good people deserve to be recognized.  

Here's what I like about her:

Super responsive.  She answered her emails and phone calls. I know that sounds basic but it's HUGE! 

She is an investor herself. She knows the town and knows what works where from an investor point of view. 

She's honest.  She doesn't sugar coat things. We'll walk into a place and she'll tell it like it is - in plain language. She knows what things cost to fix so it's easy to make a yes or no or maybe decision on the first walk through.  

As an out of state investor my time is valuable and I can't go multiple times through a home. 

I closed on my first one yesterday.  I close on another in about 2 weeks. My third will probably be around the same time. 

So my point is, I've met her and done business with her and she's great. 

Definitely worth talking to and adding to the list of agents to speak to if you're going to invest in Columbus.  

You can get in touch with her here - http://www.griffithteam.com

Thanks Tristam you rock! 

Rudi  

As a local real estate agent in the Columbus market on the investment side I can also say that Tristam has done a great job. I was the listing agent on a  duplex where she represented a client and she did a great job and understood the investment side of real estate more than the majority of real estate agents that we find here in Columbus. We had some issues with financing and Tristam and I worked through the issues together for the client she was working with. I think the fact that she has a biggerpockets profile and is active on the site should be a great proof that she is a great option when purchasing investment real estate in Columbus. Keep it up Tristam!

So for those skeptics reading this, yea my post was a shameless plug because let's face it - I belive in Tristam.  

The fact you have other people and especially agents echoing the praise is pretty good confirmation of what's been written.  

Tristam is a star! 

This post has been removed.

I work with @Tristam Griffith too and second all the comments on this thread!! She is knowledgeable and does anything for her clients! Keep up the great work Tristam!

Originally posted by @Tamara Ramaniuk :

Tristam, hi. 

My name is Tamara Ramaniuk from Cleveland, Ohio. I am an investor and real estate agent from Berkshire Hathaway Home Services, Kovack Realtors.

I would need your advice and help to find duplex in Columbus in good area ( for ex.Dublin, etc) for my son, who is a MD at Riverside hospital. He is a 1st year resident there. He will stay in Columbus for another 2 years, at least. 

What do you think...? I look forward working with you. 

sincerely, Tamara.

Lot's of great areas right around Riverside there. Dublin will be a bit more of a commute. Hilliard is another popular area. The ones near Riverside will be older builds compared to Hilliard or Dublin (most built in the last 30 years). 

what is your typical price for a duplex, expenses and rent roll and who manages the property ? i have 3 inv prop , my jewel in brooklyn ny, 2 in davenport ia cash flowing very nice well over 10 % looking to diversify  in areas but only if the returns are worth it

So here's something that sets Tristam apart... She's on holidays but still answers emails and she put an offer on a home for me on Christmas day. I felt bad that she responded because I really respect her time and done like to interfere with her time off - but WOW! 

I don't know anyone that cares more about her clients and gets the extra 1000 miles to help them. 

She is awesome!!! 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here