Needing a broker in Dallas to hang my license with

Needing a broker in Dallas to hang my license with

Lender · Plano, TX · Member since 2013 · 312 posts · 71 votes

Looking for a good broker I can hang my license with in North Dallas. Needs to be a small brokerage that will allow me to do property management and willing to do 100% commission (can do a transaction fee or monthly fee). Really just looking for someone who will let me do my own thing but is available if I have questions. I'm not a full time realtor but a real estate developer who will also be doing property management and helping friends and family with realty services when they need it. 

Please send me a message or refer me to someone you think might be a good fit. Thank you!

0Reply
31 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Monmouth County, NJ · Member since 2014 · 94 posts · 17 votes
    9y

    I have a really good connect there; I'll DM You

  • Flipper · East Dallas · Member since 2013 · 26 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    Hi, I'm John in McKinney...a 15 year flipper and just getting my license.  Can you refer your broker as I'm looking for an investor friendly broker.

  • Real Estate Agent · Saint Hedwig, TX · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 8 votes
    9y

    Hi @John Berg.  I actually lived in Melissa for almost a decade and can recommend two different brokerages for you.  One is a small brokerage that is hands on, but does not offer as much.  The other is a larger and offers significantly more in terms of technology and support.  DM me if you would like to hear more about either one. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.