Needing a broker in Dallas to hang my license with

3 Replies

Looking for a good broker I can hang my license with in North Dallas. Needs to be a small brokerage that will allow me to do property management and willing to do 100% commission (can do a transaction fee or monthly fee). Really just looking for someone who will let me do my own thing but is available if I have questions. I'm not a full time realtor but a real estate developer who will also be doing property management and helping friends and family with realty services when they need it. 

Please send me a message or refer me to someone you think might be a good fit. Thank you!

I have a really good connect there; I'll DM You

Hi, I'm John in McKinney...a 15 year flipper and just getting my license.  Can you refer your broker as I'm looking for an investor friendly broker.

Hi @John Berg .  I actually lived in Melissa for almost a decade and can recommend two different brokerages for you.  One is a small brokerage that is hands on, but does not offer as much.  The other is a larger and offers significantly more in terms of technology and support.  DM me if you would like to hear more about either one. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here