Skip to content
Real Estate Agent

User Stats

Votes
Francisco Moreno
  • Miami, FL
Votes |
I need a realtor in the south Florida area!!!

Francisco Moreno
  • Miami, FL
Posted Mar 12 2017, 16:31
Hello BP community, I've finally decided to start investing in real estate. I'm already pre-approved for an FHA loan and a huge perk is that I can eventually apply for a VA loan (since I have military background). I want to invest in a MFH 3-4 units at least. I also want to know where I can find information about first time home buyer grants, I've tried looking on government sites but came up with nothing. Originally, I wanted to work with a few friends who happened to be "realtors" but lately it seems like they're not interested In really finding a deal or bringing me good off market homes. I'm in NEED of a knowledgeable, experienced realtor. One who knows the south Florida market well. If anyone is interested or if any one can point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it. First time posting on here, so excuse me if this isn't the right place to ask for help. Thank you all for your time.

User Stats

Votes
Sebastian Giraldo
  • REALTOR, Investor, and Rehab Expert
  • Miami Beach, FL
Votes |
  • REALTOR, Investor, and Rehab Expert
  • Miami Beach, FL
Replied Mar 15 2017, 16:04

Hello Francisco, 

Welcome to the community! You're already in the right direction this is a great place to learn and align yourself as many experts have done here. As for me I have lived here for almost ever in Miami and have also started my RE business with investing and partnering in several wholesale deals. 

The plethora of info here is overwhelmingly good. I wish you well in your RE endeavors. 

Feel free to PM if I can be of any assistance. 

• Real Estate Agent FL (#SL3379585)

Stratton Real Estate Logo

User Stats

Votes
Kaya Johnson
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Hollywood, FL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Hollywood, FL
Replied Mar 15 2017, 16:13

@Francisco Moreno 

Welcome to the BP Family!

Well if you need any help I'm a realtor here in SoFlo. PM me if you need too!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Ralph C.
  • Real Estate investor professional
  • Suwanee, GA
Votes |
  • Real Estate investor professional
  • Suwanee, GA
Replied Mar 15 2017, 19:10
Originally posted by @Francisco Moreno:

Hello BP community,

I've finally decided to start investing in real estate. I'm already pre-approved for an FHA loan and a huge perk is that I can eventually apply for a VA loan (since I have military background). I want to invest in a MFH 3-4 units at least. I also want to know where I can find information about first time home buyer grants, I've tried looking on government sites but came up with nothing.

Originally, I wanted to work with a few friends who happened to be "realtors" but lately it seems like they're not interested In really finding a deal or bringing me good off market homes.

I'm in NEED of a knowledgeable, experienced realtor. One who knows the south Florida market well.

If anyone is interested or if any one can point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

First time posting on here, so excuse me if this isn't the right place to ask for help.

Thank you all for your time.

Sounds like you can use a knowledgeable lender as well, one that knows hud and va loans .I'm sure you can find one here on bp that services your area.