Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Real Estate Agent
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback
Account Closed
  • Vendor
  • Brandon, FL
Votes |
Branding yourself and providing additional value

Account Closed
  • Vendor
  • Brandon, FL
Posted

Would anyone be interested in branding themselves with the rights to my Ebook?  I just pulled my Ebook "Get The Credit You Deserve" off of Amazon and I am offering it to my referral partners.   I just completed the 2017 revisions.

Reach out to me if this interests you. imho, it's perfect for Realtors and Mortgage Brokers.  

The marketing strategy that I am recommending is that you purchase the rights to distribute the Ebook, the cover would say it's compliments of you - so you can give it away for free as many times as you like.  At the end of the Ebook it has your contact information once again.

This is something that I think your clients will not delete or throw away as it provides great value.  They don't teach this in school, that's for sure and you can save them hours/days/weeks/months/years of online research. 

The entire Ebook is about 70 pages.  You can always choose to print it but think of the cost of ink and paper - however, once you buy the rights you can distribute it any way you like.

My background:  mortgages, credit education and repair - since 2006.  Prior to that it's been more administrative:  Law Firm Administrator and Administrative Director at a non-profit.

There's a lot of great info in my head about credit and it's what I do all day everyday - educate people about credit.  It's easy and it's fun....at least to me it is.  Everyone has their talent, this is mine.

Reach out to me if this interest you.