• Investor/Real Estate Agent
  • Portland, OR
Votes |
Marketing to SOI and Geofarming

Jacob Wathen
  • Investor/Real Estate Agent
  • Portland, OR
Posted Apr 17 2017, 16:38

Hello realtors and BP community. I have been a member of Bigger Pockets for a couple years now and investing is my primary focus. I just recently started a day job as a partner development representative for a company that invests in real estate agents and helps grow their business without any money up front. 

I am not trying to sell my company's investment/services I am just trying to get a better understanding of what agents are looking for when they receive calls from marketing companies. We do help with marketing to SOI and geofarming but we do a lot more than just marketing and it is difficult to grab agents' attention from the start. I know how many calls agents receive on a daily basis, especially in California where I am primarily searching for agents, but there has to be a way to get past the initial wall most agents raise when they think they are receiving a sales call. 

Like I said, I am not looking for prospects on Bigger Pockets, I am just searching for ideas to help me get through to more agents. I really believe in the company I work for and I have seen how we consistently increase an agent's business. Please let me know if you have any ideas for me in regards to calling or maybe even a different way of reaching out to agents outside of calls/emails. 

Thank you for reading and/or responding. 

Loading replies...