• Real Estate Investor
  • Glendale, AZ
Votes |
Best Broker to work for?

Caleb Whitney
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Glendale, AZ
Posted Feb 15 2010, 13:29

For those of you that have worked for multiple national brokers or those that are in Arizona and have worked for different brokers, which in your opinion is best for a new agent? Which is best to work for regardless of being new or not?

User Stats

Votes
Just Don
Votes |

Being an old Realtor

1. Where they give the MOST training

2. where they split commission most fav to you.

3. where you can get along in the marriage of Broker/salesperson best!!!

4. In a top, if not thee top office, volume wise.

5. IF there are different rates of commish in town,,,with the lower rate company. you can easily make up for it in volume. try upselling yourself for a lot more does (not) always work too well.(Why your worth 7% when others charge 5% for same services)

User Stats

Votes
Dave Grosse
  • Wholesaler
  • Belleville, IL
Votes |
  • Wholesaler
  • Belleville, IL
Replied Feb 16 2010, 06:20

Hey Caleb - I'm looking for the same thing. I like that Keller Williams has a profit sharing deal, although I don't fully understand it or if any other companies offer something similar.

Also, does the commission split vary from office to office within the same company? Seems like it should but I just don't know

Rent To Retirement logo
Rent To Retirement
|
Sponsored
Turnkey Rentals 12+ States. SFR, MF & New Builds, High ROI! 3.99% rates, 5% down loans, below market prices across the US! Txt REI to 33777

User Stats

Votes
Caleb Whitney
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Glendale, AZ
Votes |
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Glendale, AZ
Replied Feb 16 2010, 06:48

Just,

what are you talking about? Your post makes no since.

User Stats

Votes
Josh Green
  • Financial Advisor
  • Tampa Area, FL
Votes |
  • Financial Advisor
  • Tampa Area, FL
Replied Feb 16 2010, 07:39
Originally posted by Caleb Whitney:
Just,

what are you talking about? Your post makes no since.

i diasgree. i think his post makes very good sense. your question is basically 'what is the best broker to work for' and he listed specific things that you should be lookig for.

just listing a company is not going to assist you. what may be good for someone may not be good for you. take dons advice and work from there. think of some things that are important to you and work from there.

User Stats

Votes
Aaron Pfeffer
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Los Angeles, CA
Replied Feb 16 2010, 07:48

Agreed. I'm actually a broker myself, but hang my license under Keller Williams as an associate. I like the agent first attitude of the company and that your peers feel less like competition and more like family.

Commission splits should be further down the list in consideration, and how your broker keeps you motivated should be at the top.

Like lots of leads and a taskmaster making sure you're doing your job? Pick a broker who affords that environment.

Like to work at your own leisure, but pay for your desk as a way to get you going? ..............................