Seth Farrell
  • Loma Linda, CA
Votes |
New Real Estate Agent in Southern California, Questions

Seth Farrell
  • Loma Linda, CA
Posted Aug 28 2017, 11:35

Hello BiggerPockets Community,

I just took my state licensing exam for California this pass Saturday and passed. I need to find a brokerage to work for and have been getting many different opinions on who to join, but with no reasons. 

I took my educational classes through Tarbell Realtors at the advice of my friend who is a broker, and I am thinking of either hanging my license with them as they have been a great help and always answer my questions. However, I will be moving to either Berkeley or Los Angeles come this time next year and Tarbell doesn't seem to have any offices up there so I have no idea if I will actually be able to work up their without going into the office. Century 21 is right down the road from me and they have offices in both locations.

Any advice on who I should hang my license with? If I hang my license down here (Redlands area) and then move to Los Angeles/Berkeley would I have to transfer my license to the local broker or could I keep working as if nothing happened with the local broker up in LA/Berkeley?

Would appreciate anything, anyone has to offer on this subject and also any tips/advice on what to do after hanging my license to get some experience/leads.

Thanks!

Seth

Loading replies...