looking for a great investment real estate agent in Denver

7 Replies

My husband and I are just getting started in real estate investing and would like to start a relationship with a great agent in Denver.  Does anybody have suggestions?

There are a lot of agents on the forums right now working it for leads. I suggest going with someone who actually invests for him/herself. I'm sure more will chime in, but make sure to speak to several. You can also search the forums for info as well. Welcome to the site! 

I agree with Matt...find an agent who has skin in the game, property management experience, or at least has a solid history of repeat client investors.

@Jamie Lohmeyer - I've talked to and am friends with quite a few agents here in Denver. Shoot me a private message telling me a little more of what you're looking for and I'd be happy to help! 

@Jamie Lohmeyer - I recommend always following the rule of 3. At least talk with 3 agents to get a feel for personality and investing style match. Having a good relationship is important. 

When I first started out, before getting my license, I talked with about 15 people before I found a good one.

Originally posted by @Jamie Lohmeyer:

My husband and I are just getting started in real estate investing and would like to start a relationship with a great agent in Denver.  Does anybody have suggestions?

Why do you want a "great agent"? What are you buying and how often will you be buying? 

Figure out what you want in an agent. What makes an agent "great" to you? Post that back and we can give you some feed back on local agents. 

Hey there! If you're still looking, I definitely have a duo that could help you out! My sister has been a property manager in Denver area and my brother in law has been a Real Estate Broker.. both for over 30 years.. They also do a lot of their own personal investment homes. Let me know if you'd like their contact info!

Hi Jamie, I would love to meet and interview to help you. I have worked with several investors and I am a numbers person so I can help you qor the numbers to see if it makes sense. I have worked with buy and hold clients as well as fix and flip clients.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.