Best books for brand new agent

7 Replies

Hey guys... I recently got my real estate license for my own investing purposes, but I'm having trouble resisting the urge to use it to try and make some extra money. I have a full-time job, but I think I can squeeze another 20-30 hours to put into real estate.  The company I joined is great for what I intend on doing with my license for investing purposes, but I think I"m going to need to figure out the real estate sales thing on my own.  That's not a problem for me... I just need to be pointed in the right direction for where to start.  If you were just starting out, which books would you read to get going.  I'm sure there is tons of good info out there for the brand new agent.

Anything by Gary Keller of Keller Williams.

If I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to PM me directly.

Peter Vekselman

The Miracle Morning - Hal Elrod

The Conversion Code - Chris Smith

The 7 Levels of Communication - Michael Maher

The One Thing - Gary Keller

The Slight Edge - Jeff Olson

12 week year

Conversion code

Suggested reading:

The Millionaire Real Estate Agent

Your money or your life

The Millionaire Real Estate Investor

How to Win Friends and Influence People

Think and grow rich

Awaken the giant within

The Book on Rental Property Investing

The Millionaire Real Estate Agent and  The One Thing

Maybe some of these suggestions cover this, but to be more specific... I’m really looking for books that go into how to find clients, what to say in a listing presentation, and just what to be doing and how to get going as a new agent.

Sell with Soul
The honest real estate agent
Working by referral (Brian Buffini)
The book of Yes ( Kevin Ward)

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.