Skip to content
Real Estate Agent

User Stats

Votes
James Wise#1 Real Estate Agent Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH
Votes |
Do you have more BP colleagues or Instagram followers?

James Wise#1 Real Estate Agent Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH
Posted Nov 23 2017, 08:17

For those that know me I hit social media marketing....HARD.

For those who don't know me I guess I am not hitting it HARD ENOUGH!

Social Media is in my opinion the greatest tool that we have as Real Estate Agents. BP has been a tremendous farming source for new business for me. I have sold well over $50 Million to clients I have directly met on this website.

I have always been incredibly active here on BP this is my 12,990th post. As of today I realized that my Instagram following has now surpassed my BP following. As of right now I have 8,012 Colleagues on BP with those 12,990 posts. My Instagram page with it's modest 201 posts has now hit 8,045 followers.

It's very clear that my BP following is a much more valuable resource in generating leads and eventually sales as it's laser targeted on my niche which is Real Estate Investing. Instagram is much more random but being known to as many people is the ultimate goal. "Love me or hate me you are going to know me." Has always been my business philosophy.

So with all of that said I want to know where you guys are at.

• How many BP colleagues do you have?
  • How many Instagram followers?
  • Which of the two has brought you more business?
  • Are there other platforms you have been using to get your message out there? Facebook? Quora? Reddit? Snapchat? YouTube? Pinterest? Twitter? Anything I am missing?
  • How do the other platforms stack up against BP?
  • Any best practices using BP or some of the other platforms?
  • Do you use each platform the same way, or differently?

Loading replies...