MLS Leads: Is this possible?

5 Replies

I know realtors can see a daily list of homes that have been placed on the market for sale in MLS. And I know that list can be set up to automatically be sent to a client.

My question is this...

Can the realtor also see the name of the homeowner? And if so, can the names be included in that daily email to a client?

I need the names and addresses of homes that go on the market each day for my specific marketing. If this is possible, I will be seeking a realtor to JV with.

You should be able to find Sellers info from County tax records. Our County records are online

What type of marketing do u plan to do to the Sellers whose homes r already on the market?

Question: How legal is it to negotiate with a Seller, behind their listing Agents' back?

And if you're not intending to act disingenuously, then why do you need this info?...

I would love if an experienced realtor could answer my actual question.

As for the two replies I received, I am not ever going to contact these leads to try and buy their property - so no legal issues.  No risk to 

The county website does not work for me.  I need a large list of homeowners and their addresses to combine with multiple other data sources to create a very targeted list for my service.  I don't want to be looking up leads one by one.

Ideally I need a way to get large lists of homeowners with their homes for sale.

Any realtors able to answer this question please?

Thanks!

This is not possible in our MLS. Our MLS does not even mandate to list owners name on the listing

Originally posted by @Michael V. :

I would love if an experienced realtor could answer my actual question.

As for the two replies I received, I am not ever going to contact these leads to try and buy their property - so no legal issues.  No risk to 

The county website does not work for me.  I need a large list of homeowners and their addresses to combine with multiple other data sources to create a very targeted list for my service.  I don't want to be looking up leads one by one.

Ideally I need a way to get large lists of homeowners with their homes for sale.

Any realtors able to answer this question please?

Thanks!

This is absolutely possible on my MLS. Full capability to export as CSV file and chop the data. For listed properties, the L/A can input owner name manually in my area, so sometimes they'll put "Owner of Record" or "Client of XYZ Realty" to be clever, but I can export public records data from there instead of listing info.

As others have indicated, you may have to search for an agent willing to share this data with you and disclose fully what your intentions are with it.

John Knisely, Real Estate Agent in PA (#RS337729)

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.