• Speech-Language Pathologist
  • Sherman Oaks, CA
Votes |
Newly Licensed Agent

Joe Camarillo
  • Speech-Language Pathologist
  • Sherman Oaks, CA
Posted Jan 12 2018, 11:46

Hello Agents! I am hoping to get some advice or help here. I have received my RE license a few month ago, and have been looking for some representation that will get me to my goals. A few places include Keller Williams, and Coldwell. I have two experienced buyers family/friends who invest in apartment, buy/hold (fixers), and commercial properties that would love for me to represent them, but I need to understand the paperwork, negotiation, and general business of real estate, next to me wanting to put my studies to work. For the past 5 years I have been working as a professional Speech-Language Pathologist (Masters Degree), and hope to apply all the professionalism obtained through my practice. I currently work from 9-3pm, M-F, and have all school vacations off. I hope to work after (3pm), but I also am flexible during the day, as I have an assistant the supports me. I know there are several ways that I could possible help a team or individual, whether it be hosting open house, or giving up commissions for training, etc. If anybody has any information, or would like to share how we could possibly benefit from one another, I would love to chat with you. 

Thank you for your time, and best of luck!

Loading replies...